|—–||Graduate students in the Faculty of Arts whose research projects are focused on socio-cultural, historical, religious and political issues in the Muslim context are encouraged to apply.
* Value: $7000 for each graduate student
* Deadline: Students should check with their departments for internal deadlines. The deadline for the Graduate Scholarship Committee is April 1, 2017.
* Eligibility: Awarded annually to a student registered full-time in the first through fifth year of a PhD program in the Faculty of Arts whose research focuses on Muslim/Islamic Studies.
Awarded annually to a student registered full-time in the first or second year of a Master’s degree program in the Faculty of Arts whose research focuses on Muslim/Islamic Studies.
* Application: Graduate students need to submit their applications to their departments. A complete application package consists of:
* Process: A Graduate Scholarship Committee chaired by the ECMC Chair in Islamic Studies, Mojtaba Mahdavi will finalizes a nomination list for the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research (FGSR).
Please send the complete application package of eligible students to: